4.8

After the surgery at age 56, neither I nor any of my family or friends saw any evidence of the lift or the liposuction under my chin.There was no scarring either.

Since no one noticed I had had the surgery, I didn't tell anyone, until (5 years later) my cousin mentioned how tight the skin still was under my 56-year-old eyes. Now, at almost 75, I can clearly appreciate see the massive improvement that lifestyle lift has meant in my older appearance. The skin on my upper cheeks is taut and so is my neck and chin.

Everything else has sagged, but not where the surgery was performed.My jowls have returned, but I have gained and lost and regained 60 pounds since the surgery.

This person wrote the review because of "made my appearance better" of lifestyle lift liposuction surgery from Lifestyle Lift and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lifestyle Lift to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most end result when i afed. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lifestyle Lift for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lifestyle Lift?

Comments