I had a lift and it needed to be redone. The second lift made it worse and now there is this bunched up skin under my chin.

I wish there was someone taking responsibility for fixing the mistakes that Lifestyle and Dr Blum made. I am devastated that I paid so much and still need to have someone fix this. I wish there was someone I could sue but since they are out of business that leaves little hope of actually find anyone to take on the responsibility.

I am so disappointed. I feel that what I was left with makes me look old and that was the whole reason for doing this in the first place.

anne1-_.markell wrote the review because of bad quality at Lifestyle Lift. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $6000 and wants Lifestyle Lift to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was way it turned out after 2 proceedures and problem not solved. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lifestyle Lift and lifestyle lift lift procedure for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Stockton, California, United States #1263312

I also had Dr. Blum.

A horrible experience and they closed down after it was suggested by another of their doctors that I receive a refund. I have been trying to find a class action law suit, but no luck so far. I have no doubt that they are probably operating under a different name. I would also love to sue but can not find an attorney willing to do so against a company who has filed bankruptcy.

I would love to discuss this further with you. I am on Facebook, Sandy Stone Gleason if you would like to see if we could come up with a way to get our money back.