I had the surgery in Grand Rapids, MI and was left with a scar and was told I would need another "procedure" which was scheduled for early March. Then I got a call from Dr.

VAGOTIS' office asking me to call and reschedule now I can't get an answer to any of my phone calls. But they had the nerve to send me an e-mail message from her private practice about their "Spring Specials". I say the Dr.

did the surgery not "Lifestyle Lift" and I want to sue, but if there is a class action suit I will join that. Tell me where to sign up!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lifestyle lift surgery from Lifestyle Lift. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5500 and wants Lifestyle Lift to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was did a very bad job, took our money, lied about fixing problem and end result. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lifestyle Lift for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

#1512042

There was a class action suit 7-8 years ago but the judge threw it out, saying we needed to file individually. I was part of that suit. They are bankrupt and gone now

I am looking for anyone who had a lifestyle lift done. Also trying to see if there is a class action lawsuit against them.

If you are one of many that had this procedure and it went wrong please contact me. I had it done and it has ruined my face.

to Skauf502 #1486651

I still have scars after 4 years. Worst thing I have ever done! Pushy sales people, doctor had bad attitude, very over priced!

I had the lifestyle lift over 10 years ago..the stiches are still in my face! He didnt remove them all..10 grand I payed..it was extremely painful during the procedure..he didn't numb the left side of my face..he just get instructing the assistant to keep giving valium and Vicodin..im surprised I didn't od!

Cartersville, Georgia, United States #1300364

I also would like to file lawsuit. The surgery left scares on but cheeks.

I had mine done in 2012 in Atlanta. Is there a class action lawsuit against Lifestyle Lift?

Gulfport, Mississippi, United States #1208497

I also would like to file class action lawsuit, but am not aware of any currently available.

to Anonymous #1486648

Me too. Still have scars on my face after several years!

Vja1998@yahoo

I also would like to be part of a class action lawsuit against life style lift. I had mine done in Boston,Mass, it was a painfull, traumatic awful experience.

I have bad scars around my ears and my neck is very red all the time. I had it done in 2006.

to Anonymous #990804

I too would like to be part of a class action lawsuit. I had my surgery done last July.

And I don't look one bit different, not to mention all the pain I went through, money, etc. for absolutely nothing.

to Anonymous #1440256

Me too! We should have no problem getting enough of us together. Yep, me too.