3.7K views

Meyerkord & Meyerkord, a St. Louis based personal injury and medical malpractice law firm, announced it is currently investigating claims related to the Lifestyle Lift® cosmetic procedure.

If you underwent the Lifestyle Lift® procedure and feel it was performed incorrectly, or feel you were misled regarding the nature of the procedure, please contact Meyerkord & Meyerkord immediately for a free consultation and case review. TOLL FREE: 1-800-391-4318 www.MeyerkordLaw.com

Lifestyle Lift has been sued multiple times for scarring, nerve injury, infections, and even deaths-

/www.boston.com/news/local/massachuse"‹tts/articles/2010/03/04/suit_ties_death"‹_of_woman_to_face_lift/

Face-Lift Permanently Disfigures Broward Woman, Lawsuit Claims

Review about: Lifestyle Lift Procedure.

Comments

Stockton, California, United States #1263316

I have called these attorneys. They told me that they are not doing a class action suit since Lifestyle lift has gone into bankruptcy. If anyone knows if this has changed, I would like to know.

Raymore, Missouri, United States #1214866

Hi Debbie I went there too 1 and half ago my face is a mess I have a lawyer against Doctor but I want to go after Lifestyle lift but their in bankruptcy so I don't know what can be done

Raymore, Missouri, United States #1214860

Can anything be done now that they closed down bankruptcy My surgery is a mess

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #1187326

I would like to be a part of this. Trying to contact them for what they did to me.

I have no earlobes, sewed to the side of my face. Lump under my left cheekbone, right side of face numb. Twisted muscles in my neck. Recovery took over three months.

I woke up during the procedure to extreme pain. The laser ruined my skin it is now extremely dry. They have a judgement against me and I have to appear in court in August.

They never returned any of my calls or e-mails. What do I do?

I had a lifestyle lift 3 years ago and it is starting to fail. The most disturbing thing is I had a fraxel laser treatment that seriously burned my skin and left scars. I submitted paperwork to Patient Care Ombudsman in Detroit, Mi, on September 29, 2015 and yet to hear anything back.

Carole Baldwin

carolebaldwin1226@yahoo.com

863-353-8791

I HAD A LIFE STYLE LIFE IN RANCHO CUCAMONGA CA AND LEFT ME WITH A LARGE LUMP IN MY FACE AND NERVE DAMAGE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY FACE WITH THE LUMP ON THE LEFT SIDE.. WHEN i SMILE NOW YOU CAN SEE THE LINES OF WHERE THEY PULLED THE MUSCLES TIGHT.

I was told when I went back for more corrections 2 times that (quote) "well your face looks better than it did before. You had a big old gorter under your chin that is gone now.

You should be happy about it being gone now". I wanted to turn on him and cuss him out but he was so busy trying to push me out the door so I went on home feeling humiliated! Other people heard him say it!! And we were always left waiting in the waiting room for way too long.

Non-professionals: all of them. Especially the secretaries! My face FELL IN 6 MONTHS! $8000.00.

I cried and my earlobes are sewed to my skin too far.

Oh God, we are middle class people who trusted Life Style lift so much that we took our hard earned savings and just gave it to Dr * and all the other scammers who started the company. I had it done in Huntersville NC.

I still have no feelings on my ears. Sob

to Anonymous Shingle Springs, California, United States #1079345

I keep getting an earache in my left ear and sometimes popping and that cottony sound....it's driving me crazy.

Want to know if California has filed a class action suit against the criminal doctors & employees for deciding innocent clients with broken promises of making you look younger in any manner .. I'm a victim to the badd surgeries & cold hearted doctors of Ontario office being a client of dr Brian machida ..

They took my life savings w/o produces no results & injected my face with a substance that in fact made my chin area more wrinkled ..PROMISING MY FACE WOULD LOOK 15-20 yrs younger .. Retouched photos as healing process was endured !!!

Help us victims .. CSLIF general atty , MEDICAL BOARD , CONSUMER AFFAIRS , BBB

God bless you .. I had mine done at Ontario office also !!

I AGREE W/U scarfs R !!! More & likely it's one of the MADD doctors posting these posting cause they are in denial .. PLEASE NO GOD HAS IT IN HIS HANDS !!!! It may take a while but file file file med board BBB consumer affairs general atty state of calif !!!

That person Kate ect has issues of denial .. Pray for her

Miami, Florida, United States #1006374

It is very evident you must still work for life style lift ... Your facilities do their hardest no to give written proof & RETOUCH FOTOS ...

I took fotos with my cell fone the very time they did & when I ask for copy of my fotos they took .. It created a massive problem w/I their office ..

I finally got them coz I refuse to leave ..PICTURES TELL THE TRUTH .. LSL RETOUCHED MY FOTOS !!

Life style lifts drained my bank account & DIDNT provide the surgery that provided any difference in my appearance of age .. I found them retouching photos kept in their own computer producing false evidence of out come ..I filed BBB CONSUMER AFFAIRS MEDICAL BOARD ...DR MAXHIDA OF ONTARIO CSLIF OFFICE WAS RUDE & cold hearted & had no concerns for clients after his failure to provide changes !! LAW SUIT NEEDED FOR THE THOUSANDS VICTIM TO THEIR MALPRACTICE

to Anonymous #1461892

I. Had a LSL on Long Island NY.

At first it wasn't so bad but as the swelling went down I felt there was no real change. I went back twice and both times the doctor ke pool r saying his 3 year old daughter had more wrinkles than I did. How silly. I didn't go there for wrinkles.

I was 55 and had jowls that I was unhappy with and aloose skin under my chin. I still have both. Btw.

The loan took me 2 years to pay off and by that time there was no evidence I ever had anything done. And yes..the photos are the only thing improved from the real thing.

I also am a victim of lifestyle lift procedure they did not do what they were supposed to and I want to sue them for it.

Livingston, Texas, United States #971361

they no longer take suits against LifeStyle Lift

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #968084

Please help me find a lawyer to sue lifestyle lift in Clayton Missouri they are supposed to do a Nother facelift on me because the first one has never worked the second surgery hasn't worked I am still droopy and my chin is horrible please help me find a lawyer thank you and goodbye Debbie wheeler

to Deb Groveland, California, United States #973237

Hi Debbie, Get online and go to this site Lifestyle Lift Class Action Lawsuit Review 226051......then there should be an attorney who is working on this case to help us. MeyerKord &Meyerkord Law Firm (800) 391-4318.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck and do not give up.

Cheryl

to Deb #1026242

Hi was wondering if u ever found a lawyer

New York, New York, United States #959278

I had the lift performed to my chin and jowls in May of 2013 on Madison avenue by dr Kevin ende. 22 months later jowl on the left side of my face is still noticeable and I also had a stitch left behind my ear which became infected and I had to remove it myself. That healed but the results are disappointing for the 6400 bucks it took me 2 years to save for the procedure