I had a life style next lift done some time ago and went back less than two month afterward to complain that my neck started sagging again. Was told initially I was a perfect canidate but when I went back was told something about a matesemo band in my neck needed to be repaired (whatever that is) wasn't told this during my first visir nor during surgery or after.

I spent a lot of money on a neck lift I was told would last 8 to 10 years and it only lasted less than two months. Do I have any means to take action against a company who ripped me off, lied, and took me for a large amnt of money.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lifestyle Lift. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lifestyle Lift.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category for more informed decision or compare Lifestyle Lift to other companies on our site.

Comments

Sorry. The only thing you can do is to fine a lawyer and present your case in court.

BBB and consumer protection can't help you.

No reason why those agencies even exist. Those agencies only file complaints, they do not investigate.