Lifestyle Lift - My chin area is still saggy and now I have bumpy lines under my chin.

51 of 105 Lifestyle Lift reviews

I found the prepping for the procedure to be extreamly painfull, and was told that if i kept making noise the doctor would not continue and i would just be out the money, cause unlike the dentist, you pay upfront and you get what you get, they knew they were not going to make it right all along. I was not able to return the next week for my followup picture cause i got very sick. I finally went in, i believe it was the first part of january and was told they would fix the bumpy lines under my chin and to make an appointment, when i went to the front desk the girl said the problem would be reviewed to get the approval to fix the problem and they would call me, i have not heard from lifestyle lift and now i see why.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Did not like end result
    • Pushy salespeople

Face Lift
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #619911

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lifestyle Lift? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
51 of 105 Lifestyle Lift reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 16, 2015 #1008506

surprised no one has waited for the people/staff responsible for the damage they did and not did some damage to them!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.