Lifestyle Lift - Review about Surgery Scars from Sebring, Florida

When I had my life style lift it did very little.I had to go back a sevond time and it still did not work that well.

Plus the doctor messed up my ear love and left terrible scars. This was 9 years ago and the scars are finally fading a little. I thought about going back for a 3 lift, but I am scared they will disfigure more than my ear. So I am writing this review to warn others.

Be careful and research the doctor doing the surgery.

Big wate of money !!!!Plus my earlobe is messed up now/:( not much earlobe left.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 8 Yes 8 5 No 5
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 30, 2014 #893245 Albuquerque, New Mexico

Hello, my LSL awful experience took place in Albuquerque NM. This guy is arrogant, defensive, and just bad at facial surgery. An ear/nose/throat doc does not a surgeon make.
Do not have very painful surgeries done in a clinic, in an office building. He can not, or won't administer Any type of anesthetic outside of a hospital evidently. Or he just chose not to risk it for his own protection. a coating of "numbing gel" will Not take care of the excruciating pain from incisions. He actually told me to quit moving(a natural response) or he would quit right then, with only partial procedure done. I was a sucker to pay my savings account of $12,000. The "bubbly personality" salesperson I first saw said she would be with me every step of the way. Oddly she was always off the days I was there for anything. She even cut that first visit short, leaving out important information, when the receptionist called her out of the room, to be with another (angry upset) patient. This is small stuff compared to the Very bad oozing infection I had behind my ears for 2-3 months. He blamed me for it, not my fault, and only said to put water and dressing at these spots.
Luckily I finally got to a dermatologist who had to order a medicine that is rarely given to out- patients. My skin would repeatedly die and sluff off there. The infection traveled jaggedly down my face.    Looked more like an attack than surgical incisions.    I was housebound with
... Show more

0 0 Reply
Pissed Off Woman

Jul 20, 2014 #843199

I just had a Lifestyle Lift in May 2014, by Dr. Bivens. My neck looks great and my right side was very nice, however on my left side there was an ugly bump of skin. It looked like the jowl had been moved up to under my cheek. I mentioned it to Dr. Bivens, several times, and he acted as if he did not care. One time he told me to pierce it. I do not appreciate smart *** comments from a doctor that has screwed up my face. I suppose patient support and follow up care is not in his job description. I thought putting your patient first was in the medical code of ethics. I had a second surgery to correct the problem, hopefully he was skilled enough to do so. I cannot comment on the other doctors at the Phoenix office but unless you like arrogant doctors only concerned about themselves and make you feel like all you are is a paycheck, I would stay away from Dr. Bivens.

8 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.