Minneapolis, Minnesota

I'm left with scars and in finished treatment. What was suppose to be a simple procedure tuned into a night mare. I look in the mirror as I try to cover up the scaring but no,matter and the rippling skin is so obvious that people have commented what happened etc.

Related: RIPOFF---Lifestyle Lift

this was supposed to be a simple one time thing with a very thin scar that no one would be able to see. I've been back 3 times to redo and it's worse. I'm so angry and I get so depressed I hate to go anywhere if I don't have to.

Winter I could wrap scarfs around and where turtle necks but what do I do with summer here? How do I hide it?

I paid a lot of money and even when they did a revision because it wasn't done properly I had to pay more for their mistakes. The pain and sadness I've gone through and continue is very hard.

Please if there is a lawsuit against them please include me. I need money to see if I can get this fixed. You can contact me

Review about: Neck Lift.

I didn't like: Left me with massive scars.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lifestyle Lift Procedure
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lifestyle Lift?

Comments

justagirl
Bellevue, Washington, United States #964974

I honestly dont think it looks bad...also, if thee is a "class action " or what have you, the people dont get money, the attorneys do. I dont think you look bad at all, and you have lovely long eye lashes :)

flippette
to justagirl Salisbury, North Carolina, United States #965243

Agreed.

I'm usually on here saying mean things to idiots, but I agree with this comment!As yes!

! ! Very lovely eye lashes!

It takes an *** to ask why someone feature is different or why someone has a scar.

Have a good day!