I'm left with scars and in finished treatment. What was suppose to be a simple procedure tuned into a night mare. I look in the mirror as I try to cover up the scaring but no,matter and the rippling skin is so obvious that people have commented what happened etc.

this was supposed to be a simple one time thing with a very thin scar that no one would be able to see. I've been back 3 times to redo and it's worse. I'm so angry and I get so depressed I hate to go anywhere if I don't have to.

Winter I could wrap scarfs around and where turtle necks but what do I do with summer here? How do I hide it?

I paid a lot of money and even when they did a revision because it wasn't done properly I had to pay more for their mistakes. The pain and sadness I've gone through and continue is very hard.

Please if there is a lawsuit against them please include me. I need money to see if I can get this fixed. You can contact me

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Lifestyle Lift and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lifestyle Lift to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was left me with massive scars. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lifestyle Lift and lifestyle lift procedure for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lifestyle Lift?

Comments

Bellevue, Washington, United States #964974

I honestly dont think it looks bad...also, if thee is a "class action " or what have you, the people dont get money, the attorneys do. I dont think you look bad at all, and you have lovely long eye lashes :)

flippette
to justagirl Salisbury, North Carolina, United States #965243

Agreed.

I'm usually on here saying mean things to idiots, but I agree with this comment!As yes!

! ! Very lovely eye lashes!

It takes an *** to ask why someone feature is different or why someone has a scar.

Have a good day!