I had a Life Style lift in 2009 and was (am) delighted with it. The incisions are behind my ears and don't show at all.

I was back to work 10 days later and had very little bruising. I was awake through the whole thing and can honestly say the only moment of pain was the first numbing shot they gave me. Subsequently I got cancer, had 3 big surgeries, chemo & radiation. I think I'd look a lot worse for wear if I hadn't had the lift first, so it was a blessing.

The dr.

was arrogant with no bedside manor, but so what. I wasn't there to make friends.

This person wrote the review because of good quality at Lifestyle Lift. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lifestyle Lift to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lifestyle Lift lifestyle lift for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments