I already explained my experience in full and it was published by Consumer/Review/Reports. I was informed that I would be notified about the class-action lawsuit but have heard nothing, It was being filed by another law group named Simon and Basil.

I had no idea, until now that there is a new law firm, which now turns out to be your law firm. Name:Maureen O'Dea, procedure date: August 1, 2012 in Bellevue, Washington. I don't want to write out the full report again.

Please see the published Consumer Review report and PLEASE ADVISE me of what to do next. Thank you very much!!Was told that I should get several years from procedure, and it lasted two years.

I spent $13,000 for procedure and two laser procedures. I have my photos.

This reviewer shared experience about "there are 3 above that i am very unsatisfied with." and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $13000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lifestyle Lift. The most disappointing about lifestyle lift facelift from Lifestyle Lift was neck under chin id rippled and disfigured Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lifestyle Lift.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category for more informed decision or compare Lifestyle Lift to other companies on our site.

Comments

No, problem not resolved at all!