On Nov.13, 2013 I got a lifestyle lift in Minneapolis MN.

I have been going back {1 hour drive} every 6-8 weeks hoping Dr Capanelli can fix it. I spent $10,000 for this disfigurement and now the phone # they gave me is disconnected and I heard Dr. Capanelli has moved out of state. I would like ANY doctor to look at this thing on my face and help me.

I would rather have a scar than this worm thing that I can't cover with makeup... I don't have any money right now, so I'm going to wear sunglasses as much as possible to cover it.

If there is any class action going on, or scheduled to go on, I want in on it!

Count me in.My face will show that something went very wrong.

This person wrote the review because of "bad quality, defective, damaged, pricing issue, not as described." of lifestyle lift facelift from Lifestyle Lift. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10000 and wants Lifestyle Lift to "fix my face- remove long worm-like lump under my eye, give back my money or refer me to a doctor to fix this at lifesyle lift's expense".

The most disappointing in user's experience was disfigured, lied about fixing problem, phone disconnected and 10000 for big long lump. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lifestyle Lift for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lifestyle Lift?

Comments

I am going to see another Doctor in the Mpls area, {unrelated to Lifestyle lift} and see how much it will cost to fix my face.I'll have to make payments, if he can fix this mess.

I am so tired of walking around with this mistake on my face. I'm still upset that LifeStyle Lift has left me like this with no way to contact them...

again, I've kept track of all my appointments with LifeStyle Life so if there is a class action, please let me know.Thanks.